niedziela, 1 sierpnia 2010

Temptation by Madzio :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P1x7Yy9CXI


I've got sunshine, on a cloudy day
When it's cold outside,
I've got the month of may
I guess you'd say,
What can make me feel this way?
---->
Is's My Girl My Girl
Talking bout my Girl My Girl

I've got so much honey,
the bees envy me.
I've got a sweeter song
Than the birds in the trees
Well I guess you'd say
What can make me feel this way?

My Girl My Girl My Girl
Talking bout my Girl
My Girl

I don't need no money
Fortune or fame
I got all the riches baby
One man can claim
Well I guess you'd say,
What can make me feel this way?
My Girl
My Girl
My Girl
Talkin bout My Girl
My Girl
:)

I got sunshine on a cloudy day with my Girl ;)

uu uuu uu :)

2 komentarze:

  1. Twoja śpiąca Sunia jest absolutnie śliczna :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Czy ten blog jeszcze funkcjonuje? Mam kilka pytań.

    OdpowiedzUsuń